Gmail is most popular email service provider according to a record gmail has more than 1.5 Billion active users. Gmail is very reliable and easy to use for users, as their interface is user-friendly most people like to use Gmail. Gmail allow you to send 500 emails in a day and this is enough emails for an average user who are not sending too much emails in a day.
But, someone who don’t want to use gmail on web and want to use this on their outlook & thunderbirds. You should use the proper setting for that.
Here we understand how the gmail SMTP setting has been configuring on outlook.
Gmail SMTP setup settings:
• SMTP username: Your Gmail address
• SMTP password: Your Gmail password
• SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
• Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
• SMTP port (SSL): 465
• SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
1. Open outlook and click on file on top of MS outlook.
2. Click on Account Setting
3. Click on New.
4. Add your information on required filed with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PASSWORD.
5. Click on NEXT. Once gmail verify your account you will see the result.
6. Click FINISH.
Now it’s configured your gmail account on your MS outlook.
If still you got error see our next blog here.